Thursday, December 20, 2007

The first one.

So I decided to create this blog to keep track of my racing/training accomplishments. I figured if anyone is interested in bicycle racing and stumbles upon this, then great! I guess I should start out by giving a little info about who I am and where I stand right now in relation to my cycling. I am a category 4 racer who is in high hopes of moving up in the future. I love to time trial, and usually seem to do well in my ventures of doing so. I once weighed 325 lbs., and this morning weighed 162.5, which is exactly half the man I used to be! I'm 23 years old, am married, and have a little boy on the way, due March 7th, 2008. I can't think about much more to say than that, other than keep posted to see how I'm coming along in my training/racing in the months to come.

No comments: