Monday, April 6, 2009

Time to Rest

This weekend I was in Chattanooga, Tennessee. To cut to the chase, my time trial sucked, as did my crit. I raced the time trial like I had never did any pacing in my life, blowing up on the way out, and having nothing on the way back. In the crit, I got stuck at the back from the gun, never really moved up, and finished in the pack. The road race was pretty productive, with me getting in a break with a teammate and one other guy for 15 minutes, chasing breaks, kicking up the pace, ect...In the end, I got dropped on the last lap of the road race, but my teammate we were working for got 9th. Of course there are things I should have done differently, but I'll get there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting stuck at the back is miserable. For newbs like me, it's also where people wreck.