Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Epic

So what is an epic? I guess it's what you make it. To some people, an epic may be a 12 hour ride/race. To me, it was my 6 hour 125 mile ride yesterday. I've never ridden that far all at once, and it was definitely an experience. I was even more surprised that my first real cramps didn't come till 5 hours and 45 minutes, and they only lasted about 30 seconds! All in all, it was a very good ride, and I got to ride with Caesar Grajales from Rock Racing who is super nice and talked to me about different stuff, and Phil Southernland from Team Type 1 who is equally as nice and gave me more words of wisdom. Here's the numbers:

Time on bike: 6:02:59
Distance: 124.06 miles
Calories Burned: 4041
Average Power: 188
Normalized Power: 240!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah buddy that was some serious miles! Good job out there Duster!