Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Sittin' Here

So that's what I'm doing. I'm sitting here thinking of where my life is to go next. I've gotten a lot of things taken care of today, like cleaning up some things, doing some clothes, washing some dishes. I have one or two places in mind that I can go apply to at some time this week, but I don't know how it'll turn out. Right now, in all honesty, I'm just enjoying sitting here and relaxing with my son for a change. When you train as much as I do, you find that between God, work, family, and training, sometimes things get to the point where they interfere with each other. I've spent the day with Aaron, and it's been pretty cool. He's a very easy to please baby, and he's growing fast! If nothing else, I couldn't have lost my job at a better time. Who knows, I may be here when he walks!

No comments: