Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Here!

I'm still out of work, though. I've been to the labor department in town to search their "job database", but nothing really came to fruition from that. I've been getting a lot of things done around the house that otherwise wouldn't have been taken care of, but that also doesn't bring home any money! I'm going to drop in at Gainesville College tomorrow or Friday to see what kind of information they have on the WIA (Workforce Investment Act). I've read a few things stating that the government will pick up the tab if I go back to college, but I need to get more info first. I'm a bit torn between a degree in education or something pertaining to a sports medical field. Nothing may come of that either, though. Whatever I do, I just hope God blesses me in it and his will is done. I've been two weeks without a paycheck, because my first unemployment check has not yet arrived. Other than that, the family is doing really well, and I have a positive outlook on the road ahead!

No comments: