Friday, January 9, 2009

No Job

So yesterday I lost my job. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't really tore up about it or anything. I loved my job, don't get me wrong. It was a very laid back atmosphere, and everyone there was super nice, but I don't know if I was really "happy" there. By "happy", I mean it in a sense of being happy with what I was doing. I will admit that I did kind of enjoy it, but I'd much rather be doing something to help someone.
So where do I go from here? As of right now, I have absolutely no idea! I would love to get my level 3 coaching license and get into that game, but I bet the money I'd bring in wouldn't be all that much. It might be pretty interesting to start a business centered around bike fitting, as the closest fit location to me is 1.5 hours. I believe there is enough rider base in this area to support a small business in this area of sorts. The question is "How hard would it be to do this?". I'm not sure right now. I guess all I can do is look into it. Other than that, though, I can pray, and trust that God will take care of me and my family. By the way, thanks for reading, and God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your job. I will be praying for you to have the doors opened that God wants opened. If you need anything give me a call.