Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And the Shout Outs Go To…

Stephen Dean and Star Bridges for the weekend. Stephen pulled a nice 3 lap break at the end of his race (solo), but got caught on the line by one person. He ended up with a well deserved second place and was pretty dang happy. Star stayed up front (and on the front) for most of his race, trying to go off on a couple breaks and such, and came home with 6th place I believe. My weekend was eh, with my Sunday crit ending with me being caught behind a nasty crash (get well soon Adam from Harbin!), and not finishing. Yesterday was a bit better, with me still only pulling off 29th out of a 80ish field. I still have a ways to go to being pretty competitive in this 2/3 game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to update your current stats.... no one knows if you're still 6'2" or if you've grown an inch or two. Plus everyone wants to know how your riding pretty good with only 800 miles this year. maybe those authorities should have drug checked you lol.

Fried Apple News said...

I took my magnet off my bike for almost a month so my total mileage stats won't be correct..Guess I'll have to guesstimate it...or I could just change mileage to hours ridden this year...I'm def. 6'2, but alas am about 166lbs. now..