Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ride to Work Week

So I rode my bike to work yesterday, as this week is “National Ride Your Bike to Work Week”. Had a nice cool ride in the morning, and it only took me 13 minutes to get there. On the way home I took the scenic route which took about 25 minutes, dropped off my gear bag, and completed another 5 miles at recovery pace. I had a good ride, but the pollen is still kicking my butt. I don’t know if allergies are tied into your feelings and emotions, but it seems like I get depressed with allergy seasons come around for some reason. I have no reason to be, and it’s not bad. I think it could be described as feeling tired or groggy all the time. In other news, I think my little man Aaron found his feet yesterday. He would stare at them and kick them around, then smile and go to the other foot. He did this the whole time we were at Blimpie’s eating dinner. That’s about it for now, as nothing exciting has happened lately. I’ll try and post Sunday night after my race for something a bit more worth reading.

No comments: