Friday, May 9, 2008

Back on the Road

So after my nice little “spill” the other day, I’m heading back out this weekend to a circuit race Sunday. I have an even more important ride tomorrow, though. This is in all honesty one of my most important of the year, as sponsor and very close friend Joe Elam from Habersham Bicycles ( www.habershambicycles.com ) is the man behind the curtain of this ride. The “adventure” in question is the LAP Century, which is the Lula Assembly of Praise Century. This thing gets bigger every year, with last year bringing about 300ish people if I remember right. This ride is for the best cause of all, which is helping to further God’s kingdom by all funds going towards the church. The ride has some great scenery with very well organized SAG’s, and has many different length options from 20 miles to 103 I believe. Go to Joe’s link above and click on the LAP link there to find out more about it. Maybe some of my readers will come on over and give this ride a try. Oh, and btw, the shirts this year are pretty sweet too (good job Danny)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe Elam is the MAN! Elam rules! Good info "Duster" on the ride and such! LAP 2008 is going to be awesome!!!