Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Damage...

So yesterday I took a trip to the bike shop to pull my bike apart a bit and figure out what all was damaged in my solo adventure to the pavement. So far the only things needing to be replaced were my rear derailleur cable, rear shifter hood, and bar tape. I haven't had my wheel trued yet, but Joe at the shop is going to try today I think, so we'll see there. Physically speaking, I'm still pretty sore, but have healed up remarkably well so far. I'm taking two more days off to fully recover and get ready for Rome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soccer Dustin! No cables needed, just grass, guts, and balls my friend! You are my bull for life brother!
Emilio A.-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.