Friday, June 20, 2008

A little trip down southwards way…ish

So this weekend me and my teammates are headed to Lagrange Georgia for the State Criterium Championships. There’s also a stage race somewhere in that, but that’s just an added bonus. I really don’t know what to say about the weekend to be except I’m thinking I’ll take the video camera since I’m not driving and hit up some video-age for your viewing pleasure. Don’t get too excited, as you all know I’m lazy and probably won’t do it anyways. The missus has a pretty tight clutch on the camera anyways now that Aaron aka “Little Man” is starting to do those cute little things babies do when they become aware of everyday things like their feet, and their daddy’s scruffy face. Regardless, I’ll update while down there if you’re lucky and I’m not lazy, with a definite update Sunday or Monday. This is also the first weekend our new teammate, Gary Papka, will be racing with us. Let’s just say this guy has already beat me badly in the local time trial and he’s a cat 5, so I’m sure there are promising things awaiting him this weekend.

“Daddy? Do you HAVE to go race?”


Random "Cute" Pic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That baby should play soccer!!! I can see the fury and passion in his eyes!! He is a bull! That baby is beautiful and he look like a soccer player if I ever saw one! I show my wife the picture and she wants another baby one now. I already have four childrens and don't need five, you do me no favor with your beautiful baby boy Dustin!

Emilio A.-"Soccer player for life!"