Sunday, June 15, 2008

Solo Today, Yesterday Was Actually Fun, Though

I'll start with yesterday. I headed out with the normal Saturday group, hitting up the sprints I could. Not much exciting going on there, except we had a horse run out in front of us at one point, and a duck ran out in front of me a little later. After the petting zoo, I headed out with my teammates and a few others for a few more hours. I felt pretty good the whole day, and definitely busted myself. Stats after the post...
Today was a bit different, as I headed out solo for 3.5 hours. I had no power, and the stats will show. Nothing exciting at all happened today other than I had no power whatsoever the entire ride, and basically had to force myself to get what power I did outta my legs. Now for the stats:

Saturday...
Time-4hrs. 27mins.
Dist.-82.99 Miles
Avg.-189 Watts
Norm.-253 Watts

Sunday...
Time-3hrs. 27mins.
Dist.-58.6 Miles
Avg.-180 Watts
Norm.-210 Watts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin you ride alot I think. This is good. I play two soccer games today back to back at the stadium, we lose one and we win one. That is O.K. I think. What is this watts you talk about? Is it some measure of speed? I am not sure of what it is and I wonder. Good job and you keep the strength my friend. I play three soccer matches this weekend all in two days. Emilio A.-