Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tanked it...

So this weekend was a bust for me. I crashed last weekend in Lagrange, and it really told on me this weekend. I did decent in the team time trial, finding out this morning that my time was originally messed up, and instead of sixth place(last) and a 34 minute ttt we got fourth place and had a 32 minute ttt. That sounded much more in line with what my power file showed, and made the rest of the weekend of getting dropped much better. I got dropped after 3 laps in the crit, and got dropped early in the 2 mile climb on the first lap of the road race.

On another note, the rest of my team did pretty well, with my newest teammate Gary Papka doing extremely well once again getting 2nd overall in the 4/5 category, and getting some nice top 10 finishes with a definite win in the ttt. Star did well in the crit, and Andy did well in the crit and road race (go figure the climbing guy does well in climbing races, lol). It was a good weekend for the team, and I'm glad we all did well, had a good time, and got away with minor injuries (get better Eddie!)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin my friend, my fellow bull! You can not win them all. Don't let it get you down. I lose as many soccer games as I win sometimes, it is fun though. win or lose I love the game. Good job anyways- Emilio "King of the Bulls!"-