Monday, June 9, 2008

Two almost solo days...

Saturday was like any other Saturday local ride for me. I rode with the Habersham Bicycles crew for about 20ish miles, and then set out for another 45-50 miles on my own. I can’t think of anything interesting about this ride other than I had no flats or cramps, which is always good. Yesterday was set up to be a bit longer ride. I left the house to ride over to another more “mountainous” part of the county so as to make a loop and ride back with the hopes of having a total of about 4.5 hours worth of riding (Saturday was 3.5). Once I got over there, I met Sammy Arial, who rode with me for about 30 miles, and definitely added some good ole’ companionship to the otherwise lonely day. After all was said and done, I ended up with 4.25 hours for yesterday, with that being 7.75 hours for the weekend, no cramps or flats, and about 140 miles. Definitely a productive weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin you are truly a bull my friend! 140 miles! You must play soccer with me in Texas, do you live here? I want you on my team. We are the raging bulls of El paso and you are the bull I want to have in my herd. I am sorry about clown joke, your outfit is nice and looks like Commander America from the short books! I like Commander America and the X man and spiderman they are good. Good luck in race, you need to fight like a lion and show these bike race that you are the King of the Bulls. Emilio-A.

Anonymous said...

Emilio your a wacked out Mexican whore! Will you give it up on the soccer thing, this is a cycling blog if you did not notice you nut! Dustin obviously could care less about you and your stupid soccer games so give it a rest and so us all a favor and stop writing this mess. And it is Captain America you idiot, not Commander America, who reads comics anyways. Are you a 12 year old or something, just shut up already!!Ernest---"The I'm so tried of Emilio spandex Gladiator"

Anonymous said...

Ernest, you attack me for no reason. I do nothing to you or say nothing bad about you and you go insult me, why? I am just trying to encourage Dustin to try new thing and make a friend in process and you make fun of it. I see now you say Capt. America is not Commander America, forgive me I not remember name of hero. I to like read the short books for fun and they have nice pictures. This not make me a 12 year old, I am 31 and I do not see why you are not nice. I work hard, 60+ hours a week on a pig farm here in Texas and soccer is my only joy. I will not shut up till my friend Dustin joins me in the field of glory, the soccer field! Long live the bulls!!!!!Long live the champions Emilio and Dustin the darter!! Emilio Azteca "The proud and brave Aztec Warrior!"