Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Been a few...

It's been a few days since my last update, and I've had some things happening that are good, and some bad. Friday while on my time trial bike, I was almost run off the road by a white Dodge Ram single cab 4x4 on highway 123 in Alto. I doubt the person who did it can read, much less get on the net, so I guess the vehicular description is useless. When it was all said and done, I was sliding across the pavement between two cars in the other lane, and he kept going.
My new shoes came in yesterday. I got some Shimano RD-220's from my bike shop sponsor, Habersham Bicycles. Just from trying them on, I can tell there's a beautiful relationship to be had with these incredibly comfortable shoes!
My first race is in a few days! I'll be in Hiram, Georgia at the Frozen Tundra Time Trial. I'm pretty excited to be going, and feel like I will do well at this race. I have a lot of teammates going, and we are known as a strong time trialing team, usually having 3-4 guys in the top 10 for stage races, so we have a lot of potential podiums. This season is gonna be great!

No comments: