Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not bike related

I'm on a roll posting a few days in a row! I got a call from Troncalli Subaru this morning saying that one of the heads on my Forester is warped, and therefore must be replaced. This is definitely a hard punch to the wallet. We were actively trying to pay off some cycling-related credit card debt recently before the baby came, but now we are going to have a nice $3,000 bill from Subaru once everything is said and done. I'm to the point where I know that I need God to intervene in this and help us out. We'll get the money from somewhere, and I need to stop stressing, but it's easier said than done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

family first - you may have to give up some sort of cycling related expense to help out man. Sorry to hear that though.

God gives us the ability to make decisions and you may have to choose your car/family over your bike in situations like this.