Monday, February 18, 2008

Third Place

Normally, third place would be a very happy thing for me. I mean it's definitely a respectable finish, given my time was of three in the Cat IV's under 22 minutes. The only problem is I crashed, and still only missed out on first place by 36 seconds. No biggie, since this was the first race of the season. I did manage to average an estimated 26mph on the course. I still enjoyed the course, minus the crouch busting concrete lip sticking 1-2 inches up in the road where the bridge crossing was. My coach Matt got 3rd in the Pro, I, II category. I had a really nice video blog to present Saturday night instead of a written blog such as this, but alas, I couldn't get the audio to work when transferring it to my computer, so you unlucky 3 or 4 people who read my blog will still have to read, instead of watching. This upcoming weekend I'll be in Greenville, South Carolina for the beginning of the Spring Training Series. Maybe I'll have my video working by then.

No comments: