Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Less than two weeks...

It's less than two weeks until my season starts, and I must admit I'm a little nervous. I definitely thank my coach Matt, who has been a huge support and help to me this winter, for bringing me as far as he has in such a little amount of time. I feel very confident that I will be able to compete at a higher level this year, with the possibility of being quite a decent Cat 3 racer!
After the killer rides Saturday and Sunday, I had a recovery day yesterday, and another today. I keep getting these strange cravings for sweets, and it's definitely getting harder and harder to resist. Today at lunch I couldn't help but have a small piece of Baby shower cake that my wife Hope brought home from one of her two showers this weekend. In about one more month, I'll be a dad!

No comments: