Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Road Season Draws Near!

So this weekend the road season officially starts. I'm incredibly excited to see if I am Category 3 worthy now, and can't wait to test out my new lower weight and higher power! My wife, Hope, is about 2.5 weeks out on being full term in her pregnancy, and everyone I talk to is taken aback that I'm racing this close to her due date. She registered me for these next three weekends of racing, and said she'll be very angry if I don't go. I'm hoping Aaron, our little boy to be, waits until a Monday to come so I can not have to worry about Hope while off racing. After my performance this past weekend in the inaugural time trial of the year, I hope my form carries over (minus the crashing part), and I feel as good this weekend as I did last weekend. Saturday will maybe favor me a bit more than Sunday, but both days should favor my other teammates in one way or another. If I can get my video blog working, I'll post last Saturday and this one together.

No comments: