Thursday, March 6, 2008

A new feature!

Okay, so I know I'm not the one checking my own site almost 500 times, so obviously there's one or two others who get so bored that they are reduced to reading about the goings-on with my riding and family. I'm going to be adding a new feature, effective now, simply named "Other Blogs". This new feature will be exactly what it sounds like. Email me a link to your blog, with the name of your blog, and I'll provide a link to it on my site. I only ask that you do the same. Hopefully this will open me, and others, up to other people's ideas on blogging, and I honestly don't know of many other cycling-related blogs, so I'd like to read some. My email is dartingd@gmail.com , and as soon as I get an email from you saying you added a link to my blog, I'll add yours! Just make sure to provide the name of your blog, and a link to it.

No comments: