Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Resume accepted!

So my resume got accepted last night. I kinda figured it would, but still thought it’d be worth mentioning. I’m a category 3 racer now, and that means more responsibility…Oh wait, that was another talk my dad laid on me way back when. Seriously, though, I don’t know what to think until I’m on the road actually racing. I hear some guys say it’s not much different than the 4’s minus distance, while others say it’s much harder. Some guys say it’s easier because no one wants to move up to the 2’s because of the huge difference from the 3’s to the 2’s, since you’re racing with pro’s then. Here’s a question to pose to any pro’s or 1-2 racers out there. If you’re a 2, do you tell the ladies you’re a pro? I mean you race with them. My wife could care less what category I tell her I race, but there could be some role-playing going on. I’ll pretend I’m Lance, and she can be a podium girl, and….TMI!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't that mean you only have 1... TMI :)