Monday, March 10, 2008

Text for now, video tonight!

So I had a good weekend. Saturday I was able to drag my 162lbs. up that climb 6 times and tack on to the final break of 6, which resulted in me getting a 3rd place finish! This was my first Cat 4 podium finish outside of a time trial, so I'm pretty stoked! Yesterday wasn't a huge success or anything personally, but as far as our team goes, we showed we aren't screwing around when we want a break to be caught. At one point, we had a train of Me, Star, Eddie, and Reilly rotating at the front to bring in a 6-7 man break that had gotten up the road a bit. There was a crash at the end which pushed us off the road, but no one went down, and I think it was a good day. If nothing else, a very successful training ride, and what more can you ask from the "Greenville Training Series"?

I have video of Saturday's race blog, but with the new baby, and the release of Smash Brothers Brawl on the Nintendo Wii, I have had hardly any time to work on getting it sent to the laptop. Hopefully I can drag myself from fine Nintendo brawling long enough tonight to get it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on Dustin put down that Super Smash bros. and that cute little baby and get us a video already, your starting to slack on us here at the blog!!!!