Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh Crap!

So this morning was like any other. I got up early due to the little guy waking me up. I then came to work and things were slow due to the rain. At lunch I went home to eat and then to the bike shop to say hello on the way back to work. I get back to work and take care of the rest of my day’s “fun”. When I come out of work, I don’t notice my bike on my roof any more, and think “Didn’t I have it up there when I came back to work”. I get over there, and the only thing left is a fork, due to my lock being on there! I guess that’s ballgame for me. I just lost about 4-5k in bike crap, and my car insurance won’t cover my bike being stolen even though it was on the car locked! It was fun while it lasted, I guess…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April Fools!!!! Come on you would have had to have been putting some really offensive language in their somewhere and how could you have been so calm! FYI, also I have had some friends who have had their bikes stolen off their cars and the insurance did pay for it, though that varies of course for each provider. Good one, I almost forgot what day it was till I read this!!!

Fried Apple News said...

ahh...ya it was a joke, but one that would def. be serious had it been real! regardless, my insurance company told me that if my bike were stolen off the car, that it in fact would NOT be covered...i have state farm btw